The recording of the session is available here.
The slides used by the speakers are available:
During the session, a number of resources were requested or cited:
- Sarah outlined the Women’s Aid research on covid and DV survivors, A Perfect Storm, is available on the Women’s Aid Evidence Hub which you can find here.
- Huda talked about the Faith & VAWG Coalition, find out more here and read their Keeping the Faith report here.
- Zlakha talked about the mentoring support from the God Be My Silent Partner Foundation which you can find out more about here.
- Huda shared this report by Imkaan, The Impact of the Dual Pandemics (Violence Against Women and Girls and Covid 19) on Black and Minoritised Women and Girls
The charities/crowdfunders the panellists chose to support are listed below if you’d like to find out more about them or make further donations:
- Standing Together: https://donate.giveasyoulive.com/donate?bc=412d61&br=5&cid=242228&wl=1
- Women’s Aid: https://www.womensaid.org.uk/donate/
- Independent Choices: http://www.domesticabusehelpline.co.uk/how-can-you-help/
- Humraaz: https://humraaz.co.uk/donate/
- Apna Haq: https://www.apnahaq.org.uk/donate/