Online Safety campaign CAMPAIGN EVENT: Hear from survivors, MPs and experts tomorrow
Join us from 1pm tomorrow for the launch of the VAWG Principles for the Online Safety Bill, produced with colleagues and experts from across the VAWG sector.
We'll be hearing about why the Bill must address online violence against women and girls and we invite you to join the discussion via our live Q&A.
- Andrea Simon, Director of the End Violence Against Women Coalition (Chair)
- Rt Hon Caroline Nokes MP, Chair of the Women and Equalities Select Committee
- Debbie Abrahams MP, member of the Joint Select Committee for the Draft Online Safety Bill
- Georgie Matthews, campaigner and survivor of online VAWG
- Nima Elmi, Head of Public Policy (Europe), Bumble
- Professor Clare McGlynn QC Hon, Durham Law School, Durham University
- Jasmine Mohammad, Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG) Services Manager, The Angelou Centre